Friday, May 3, 2013

blogapalooza: WINNERS!



First off, I want to thank EACH and every one of you who stopped by our blog hop this week, wether you just looked at your favorites members of the hop, or completed the entire thing. I hope you enjoyed your amazing freebies, and were truly inspired by these girls-- I know I had a BLAST participating and working with Chic Tags to make it happen. Girls, you all know I heart you, and I think each of you are beautiful and talented, I am so lucky to get to work with great artists everyday!

& I know you've all been waiting to hear who the lucky winners are, so here you go:

$35 gift certificates to Chic Tags:
butterfly843 & Jasmine Ko & Krulik-Anna

Birthday Wishes collection:
Sparklin

Everyday Life II collection:
Jessica Dougherty

Road Trip collection:
Claire T

           GRAND PRIZE: Congrats to MONICA JORDAN!

[Each winner will need to send an e-mail to me at sbookinshay29@aol.com with the subject blogapalooza winner, with your mailing address, so we can get you your prize! Thank you so much, congratulations!]

If you haven't gotten to check it out, start here at the Chic Tags blog to hop along! We want to say how much we appreciate each and every comment that was left, and all the love you gave us xoxo

Since National Scrapbook Day is tomorrow, we want you to get a head start, and start shopping-- Chic Tags is having a SALE, so watch for details-- you DON'T want to miss this!!!!!



5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners ! I saw some Chic Tags at Hobby Lobby today ! I'm always shocked when I see something other than Paper Studio items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats everyone, and thanks again for hopping along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwwwwwwkkkkkkk!!!
    Oh My Goodness!!! I'm so so so Happy!
    WoW!!!! I am in ahhhhh right now!
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!
    Congrats to all the Winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners and thanks for blog hopping with us!!

    ReplyDelete